Kenmore 9999 Replacement Water Filter.
Kenmore 9999 Replacement Water Filter removes the chlorine taste and particles from your ice and water, leaving a clean and refreshing taste. It also reduces chemicals to be sure that your water is more pure, not just delicious. This filter is easy to install so you won’t have to call a plumber. Remember to replace the filter every six months to fully eliminate all unwanted particles. You won’t have cloudy, or smelly water when you use Kenmore Replacement Water Filters.
Kenmore Replacement Water Filter removes chemicals , including chlorine particles, from your ice and water
- Compatible with select Kenmore and Kenmore Elite French-door, bottom-freezer refrigerator models
- NSF 42 & 53 Certified
- Quick connecting fitting makes instalation easy
- Dimensions: 11.7″W x 2.25”D x 2.25″H
Fresh Water Simply Tastes Better
Water filter 9999 fits select Kenmore and Kenmore Elite French door, bottom freezer refrigerators.
Replace every 6 months, or more often If water flow slows noticeably.
Follow Package instructions when you install a genuine Kenmore water filter.
For installation video click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rfuh3BOt6TI&list=PLUCnb7XhjDQLR7WYHisEbiBGF_ikHYSyE&index=1
Kenmore water filter 9999 has NSF certifications 42, 53, 372 and 401. It reduces parasites, lead, chlorine taste and odor, volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and some pesticides and pharmaceuticals.
- Filter Life: 6 months or 200 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Operating Pressure: 30-100 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33-100°F
- Filter Size: 11“ L x 2-1/4“ W x 2-1/4“ H
- Country of Origin: Singapore