- The Whirlpool W10295370 is Certified to fit these leading refrigerator brands: Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Jenn-air, and Amana. The Whirlpool W10295370, sometimes referred to as a Whirlpool filter 1 ,EDR1RXD1 model, it is an OEM water filter refrigerator type filter. The Whirlpool W10295370 is made to replace the refrigerator filter from Kenmore. The The Whirlpool W10295370 fridge filter creates far better sampling of water for consuming and making drinks as well as clean, clearer, healthy and balanced ice over non-filtered water. The Whirlpool W10295370 carbon filter inside is a high density NSF certified coconut shell activated carbon block filter to get rid of pollutants located in your drinking water like asbestos, lead, mercury to name a few. But doesn’t remove essential beneficial minerals.
If your refrigerator utilizes a Kenmore 46-9930 filter and others (see compatible list), you could conserve money and buy a Filterforfridge.com filter to replace your water filter. Fridge filters like the water filter Whirlpool W10295370, are among the most effective methods to purify your water when it’s time to replace your refrigerator filter.
Water entering your home, whether from well or metropolitan resources, can bring chemicals as well as impurities that can create problems for your devices as well as your household. Mineral deposits, such a lead as well as lime, could build up inside your home appliances and also cause reduced efficiency as well as boosted energy, and maintenance costs. Chemicals such as chlorine as well as mercury can influence the taste, odor, as well as safety and security of your water and also ice. Dirt, turbidity, and also rust makes your water and ice gloomy and also leaves a film on your recipes. A great refrigerator filter, like the water filter Whirlpool W10295370 uses turned on(activated) carbon to capture these pollutants and leave you with clear, healthy, great-tasting water and ice. It is compatible with the KENMORE – 9930 as well as the PUR-filter 1. The W10295370A is the old OEM#, and is used in a number of refrigerators from a variety of manufacturers, including Maytag, Amana, and Kitchenaid, among others. This fridge filter also offers the same outstanding filtering and security, at a fraction of the price of many retailers. The new OEM# is Everydrop Filter 1 and it provides you the assurance that you’re shielding your household as well as your devices with the most effective filters on the market. This filter last for 6 months or 200 gallons, whichever comes first.
- Very easy installation and operation
- Helps to lessen chlorine taste and odor
- Helps to lessen contaminants and improves its quality
- Tested against Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste, and odor and particulate.
- Tested against Standard 53 for the reduction of Cysts, Turbidity, Lead, Asbestos, Benzene, Carbofuran, p-Dichlorobenzene, and Mercury.
WHIRLPOOL–W10295370; W10295370A; FILTER1;
P5WB2L;W10276924; W10291030; PS2378001;
KENMORE– 46-9930; 9930 ;
- PolypropoleneCertified to fit these leading refrigerator brands: Whirlpool, MAYTAG, KitchenAid, JENN-AIR and AmanaCertified to fit these leading refrigerator brands: Whirlpool, MAYTAG, KitchenAid, JENN-AIR and Amana
- Certified to fit these leading refrigerator brands: Whirlpool, MAYTAG, KitchenAid, JENN-AIR and Amana
- Replaces Model Number W10295370A
- Used in side-by-side, top freezer and bottom freezer refrigerators
- Replace filter every 6 months or 200 gallons to maximize contaminant reduction