Kenmore 9082 Replacement Refrigerator Filter
Water filter 9082 is for select Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerators.
Replace every 6 months, or more often if water flow slows.
Water filter 9082 is for select Kenmore bottom-freezer refrigerators. Enjoy 6 months of clean, fresh water with this Kenmore Replacement Refrigerator Filter. This filter is NSF-certified to reduce lead, asbestos, chlorine taste and odor, sediment and trace pharmaceuticals.*Long-life filter (6 months) for fewer changes
Replaces Part Numbers: W10413645A, EDR2RXD1, W10790814, AP5983562, PS11722126, AH11722126, EAP11722126, 2400649, AH3502128, AP5322615, EAP3502128, PS3502128, Kenmore 9082.
EDR2RXD1 FILTER2 Whirlpool Product Data Sheet
- Reduces, lead, asbestos, chlorine taste and odor, sediment and pharmaceuticals
- Long-life filter (6 months) for fewer changes
- Compatible with select Kenmore® refrigerators
- NSF Certified
Kenmore 9082 Replacement Instructions
- Locate filter compartment at the ceiling inside the flip down cover.
- You might have to remove the upper shelf for more room.
- Push on the filter cover to open filter compartment.
- The filter will drop down and to remove you will push in and turn counterclockwise and pull straight out. (the water will shut off automatically)
- Discard the old filter.
- Line the knotch on end of the new filter upward.
- Push the new filter into the fridge with knotch facing up and gently push filter while twisting clockwise till it locks into place.
- Push filter upward till it locks in the compartment and close the cover.
- Re-install Shelf (if taken out)
- Reset your change filter light (if your fridge has one)
Resetting Your Filter Change Indicator
- Press and hold the dispenser LOCK and AUTO-LIGHT buttons on the dispenser at the same time for 4 seconds.
- OR: until the filter status indicator begins to flash, then release the buttons.