How To Make Water AlkalineFilter For Fridge
Many experts say that maintaining the right pH balance is essential to staying healthy and a way to beat acidity. By the term pH we mean the power of hydrogen, which is basically a measure of the concentration of hydrogen ions. The pH value measures an acidic or basic / alkaline solution on a scale of 0 to 14. The pH value of 7 is considered neutral, the pH value below 7 is considered acidic, and the pH above 7 is considered basic or alkaline. Alkaline water has a pH value generally between 8 and 9, normal tap water mostly has a pH value of 7, a neutral pH value.
What Is Alkaline Water? What Are the Benefits?
Alkaline water is nothing but water with a pH value above 7. Many experts believe that alkaline water is good for people with acidity problems as it helps neutralize just the excess acid in the body. This neutralizing effect reduces acidity and helps prevent and control diseases caused by acid reflux such as heart disease, digestive problems, arthritis. There are many benefits we can get from drinking alkaline water and we can know different ways on how to make water alkaline. Some studies state that there can be very positive sides to drinking this type of water:
• Improves digestion and detoxifies
• Strengthens the bones
• Reduces acidity and the risk of heart disease
• Helps to lose weight
“Alkaline Water Benefits: How to Transform Our Water “
Before making the water alkaline we need to determine the pH value of the purified water. After that, there are several ways to make purified water alkaline, let’s see the 3 most common methods.
1. Using Baking Soda Baking soda has a high alkaline content (pH value 9) and when mixing baking soda with water increases the alkaline nature of the water. Just add half a tablespoon of baking soda to about four liters of drinking water and stir the water until the baking soda dissolves completely.
2. Using lemons Lemon in its natural form is acidic with a pH of around 2, but once added to water, consumed and metabolized, it effectively becomes alkaline with a pH well above 7.4.
3. Alkaline filter in the water purifier If you are using an RO water purifier (without mineralizer) at home and the purified water has a pH value of 7 or lower, you can add an alkaline filter to increase the pH value. This alkaline filter must be added after purification, just before the water is filled into the storage tank.
If you are on the look out for perfectly pH-balanced alkaline water that is enriched with minerals and electrolytes, give a call to the experts of Filter For Fridge at right away.
Talk to one of our trained professionals about your water related requirement and get customized solutions for leading brands such as LG, Whirlpool, GE, UKF8001, LT700P, MAYTAG and many others. Visit our website and scroll through our long list of affordable services to know more.